Website 5-Star Child Care
The Brightest Stars Shine Here!
Our early childhood center is looking for a Teacher Assistant who can help create innovative lesson plans and enhance the learning environment for our students. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working with children, understands how they learn and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every student. If you have previous experience working in an early childhood center and are interested in joining our growing team, we encourage you to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing lesson plans based on state requirements and the specific needs of each child
- Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
- Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day
- Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
- Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- Valid ECE certification preferred
- 2+ years’ experience as a Teacher Assistant or Paraprofessional
- Excellent communication skills
- Compassionate attitude and strong understanding of child development
Nurturing teaching approach
How to Apply:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Email should include:
- Completed Application
- Cover Letter
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org